Friday, June 15, 2012

I know fashion is not everything but it is a lot, especially to me. Fashion is a way to express yourself shows the world that you’re not scared to shave half your head or even were a bun on the top of our head. If fashion was not there, it would be hard for me even though, I have not produced much I have drawn painted and colored more than most have. Some of my designs are the ugly things, but some are quite elegant. I probably started when I was in secant grade. I have made some things but seriously they do not look good. When I was my hair on the top of my head I get made fun of at but I do not care a smudge.



One of my all-time favorite designers is Mondo. He wan project runway all stars and he got to the finals on project runway. He is all about color and shape.





Another one of my favorite designers is Derek Lam. he is all about the shape and he is into cream and browns mostly neutral

.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! You should come over and watch this documentary with us! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYqiLJBXbss

    ReplyDelete