Friday, June 15, 2012


So this is kind of a weird post but, as you probably know I want to be a designer so, I want to travel to see the deferent places and kinds of fashion stiles. I and my bffl lily Ann and I would like to go to milan. And open a bakery while, I am there I will design. Milan is the first fashion capital in the world. The people there dress beatify . They always have fashion shows going on there. It’s not like just movie stars are fashion forward everybody is there. If only I lived there. Over to the right is ta dress on the runway at spring fashion week 2012.



 
The second fashion capital is Tokyo. They have a different way than we do the s is more blacks whites and greys,
To the left is a young girl who was walking in the heart of Tokyo.
The next picture is Tokyo fashion show.







The next is Paris they are not as risky they are more Burberry. P.S i <3 Burberry


.
 
The next place is home sweet home NYC. There’s a lot of fashion there. Some parts are not to F.F. NWC is much like are fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment